Wednesday, 18 April 2007

It's been a while since i last blogged...

not much has happened since then, im into my second week of holidays and i've just spend it at home sleeping and sleeping.. i want to go to the movies but i never seem to get my ass up to go.. i always stay awake in the night and sleep during the day time.. i need things to do during the day but to no avail.. i always end up sleeping during the way... sunday and monday was terrible, me trying to get back to my sleep pattern.. slept at 2am and woke up at 5am.. without being able to go back to sleep only going back to sleep in the late afternoon for another 4-5 hours making me not being able to sleep at night

last night i tried an earlier approach.. slept at 10 but i ended up waking up at 3! and i got hungry.. my body clock is really messed up and i really don't know what i can do to cure my stupid body time.. but i guess when uni starts again my clock will slowly adjust.. well that's what i hope anyways.. better to hope than not hope at all eh? but yeah.. baby kept calling me today to keep me awake but after i talk to her i lie down for a while and i just switch off, it seems i go into nightmares into nightmares.. its terrible.. sigh.. but the nightmares don't make me run its just bad dreams i guess..

when i do try to go back to bed in the early morning, i just lie in bed for 1-2 hours and think abt all sorts of things.. even when i tell myself to sleep after 10 mins i think of something else.. eeps.. i need help.. its 5pm now and i got up an hour ago and i am still sleepy.. sigh... what can i do? someone help me with this sleep.. i wan to sleep easy.. i envy those who can sleep the whole day and yet sleep the whole day.. i can't!!

i need easy sleep...

suffering from insomnia..

No comments: