Thursday, 5 April 2007

two whole nights without sleep you have no idea how bloody tired i am.. in the last 48 or so hours i have onli managed to sleep a maximum of 5 hours.. my head is spinning my body is getting cold and my eyes are red as hell.. haha..

i really needa go to bed as soon as i get home.. i just cant wait for my last class to finish then go home take a shower and lie in bed and just sleep for god knows how long..cud be all the way up to tomorrow night though i doubt it but i dun really care.. my body requires LOTS n LOTS of sleep as my whole body has basically shut down.. even typing this i cant control my left hand is dying on me while my right is haywire.. lol.. there's little errors coz i keep back spacing and retyping it.. haha..

anyways this is it from me.. im dead tired...
/edit/
i cant wait for the day to be over coz that means the start of my holidays.. i have never looked so forward to holidays when im not going home.. haha but i guess its because im just so tired i need the break.. really wish i cud go home though but if i cant i guess thats just fate telling me not to huh? or it cud just be a stupid stubborn mistake a fren made. hahah

/end edit/


exclusivelydaniel

No comments: