Thursday, 14 May 2009

everyone deserves to smile.. one way or another...

we all have a reason to smile and i have my reason to smile.. =) the reason i have to smile is known to those who needs to know the reason im smiling..
when i see a smile i smile as well.. but there is one particular smile which makes my day and makes me smile..that one reason can make my day whenever i am stressed or sad.. =)
its raining again now.. hopefully it rains more and more because more rains means clearer skies and less bush fires.. the other morning when it started raining i turned off my aircon and opened my windows but the problem with the windows is they don't open all the way as it is old and they are gonna get replaced soon...

i did the same thing today.. i open the windows for fresh air and today i have a pipe to make the window open bigger butttt.....














i only have one pipe so i had to use another resource to open the next window......



>
>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>





a trolley bag which is for my catalogues.. LOL




i went up to the 6th floor to take
photos of the greenery around me.. looks so nice.. thats why if stress just go to the 6th floor and breathe the fresh air...


GrandTop is there.. LOL





3 comments:

- j o a n - said...

the trolley is funnny~~~~~~ -__-|||

exclusivelydaniel said...

lol.. nothing else to use so i use the trolley bag..
=)

Patricia said...

HAHAHA... steady you.. Trolley bag.. >_<

Ada grand top lagi.. haha.. I'm trying to see if you manage to capture chu chu in the pic.. haha.. =p

6th..?? very nice... Bring us there next time.. haha.. =p