Tuesday, 26 May 2009

i quit my job yesterday.. but it seems it's virtually impossible to quit my job.. i was arguing with my boss and i told him that i dun enjoy my work and he said i dont have to work if i dont want to.. so there i quit my job... obviously i know that if only it was that simple then i would not work today...

went down to kb this morning.. along the way as i usually do, stop by tutong to eat their famous pulut panggang... went to kb straight after and just as i was arriving at the client's worksite, i got a phone call from boss asking where i am.. LOL!!! seee who says i can quit my job??

we didn't really do much yesterday.. we went for lunch at ideal instead of our initial plans and we had alot to eat.. =p=p...i was so stressed during the afternoon and bei chilled me down as she always does and ended up she could go out at night so we went to fun bread.. =)

when i was in my meeting in KB, i received a phone call from U-Fhern's mum telling me that my package has arrived so i was really happy as i didn't expect to get it until tomorrow. rushed back from kb to come back and have lunch with bei bei.. on the way back to the office, i stop by U-Fhern's house to collect my package before dropping Jason back at the office..

went for lunch with bei bei at TPH..i enjoy our lunches together, although short, i feel like it's an eternity because i can just see her smile and listen to her sweet voice...otw back i took out my camera to show bei bei some photos and she told me she never see me take out camera so i asked her to take photos..=)

here are the photos she took.. =)






~damn.. looking at the photos make me remember the laughs and the smiles we had while taking the photos.. make me miss miss her more and more.. muahxx~

1 comment:

- j o a n - said...

your cutie fingers spoil my 1st pic... hahahaa..... no lar no larr... i likey likey larrr.... beibei~~~ miss u ahhh.. How come all my pics so cute one~~ HAHAHA... MUAHHH~~~~