Saturday, 30 May 2009

lalalalala~~ its been a while since i blogged.. wed to be precise... hehehe.. work has been very easy going this week.. not much things to do but i'm happy because i managed to close one big deal and also another tender was just awarded to us... =) happyyyyy hehehehe...

anyways nothing much to talk about also.. life has been getting exciting with new things to do with new adventures.. =) i enjoy everyday because spending lunch with my bei bei and seeing her smile.. =) try to make it an effort to take many many photos everyday...

we went for baddy on wed night.. i have photos somewhere.. LOL... will post them up on monday or something.. =).. this weekend is a long weekend for many but unfortunately for bei bei and me no off... sniffsss... what to do we are too hardworking...

we went for lunch near bei bei's house yesterday..hehehe..






yesterday was 2 weeks with bei bei and i brought her to do excatlly what we did two weeks ago when i asked her to be my girl girl at the same place but we didnt use the SAME ROAD... hehehe...muacks bei bei =)

ps. didn't realise my blog suddenly so many readers.. =s.... PATCSH!!! you linked me didn't you.. hahaha TZE also know my blog now.. hahaha no more personal.. =(

tze- joan went for yoga ler not me.. hahaha im not flexible
rue- walau, now i also become ure daily newspaper.. got reminder to blog again..
patcsh- how come i am blogging more than you now huh?? BLOG!!!!

6 comments:

Patricia said...

Dannnn.... why u blame me oh.. =p
I forgot to remove ur link from my blog.. haha.. still require me to remove it mah?

how u know so many readers oh? I don't see them comment from them le.. NOW u understand how I feel liao when RAY and everyone always remind me to blog.. haha..!! =p

and yessssss..!!! now you and Joan blog more than me liao.. Both ur blog has become my daily newspaper too.. so do BLOG MORE..!! =D

exclusivelydaniel said...

hahahahha haizzzz... nvm la.. no remove also nvm la...

trouk ehhh.. faster blog ehh.. my daily newspaper hilang liao..

Rueburn Liang said...

daniel, i just want to see how my panda bear is growing in life LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tamagochi FTW =P

Rueburn Liang said...

btw, where did u ask her to be ur 'bei bei'? =D

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

nm... should i remove u frm my link? i lov to read ppl blog bah~

exclusivelydaniel said...

tze- u actually linked me too? LOL... its ok la.. dun worry abt it.. =)