Friday, 22 May 2009

sometimes at work everything goes smoothly until your staff decides to be stubborn... sometimes i feel that if the company was totally run by me, i would get get rid of some of my staffs as i find them totally useless and we are paying them high salary due to the fact that they are relatives or long time employees...i guess i was brought up in a western culture where i don't beleive in sympathy, its either you get the work done or don't bother coming to work the next day.. i run a very strict management policy, although i have room for leniency but if you slack day after day then i guess it's goodbye...

that's why the next company i'm setting up, i will be doing my own interviews, my own recruitment so that i will manage and handle all the staffs on my own. if i were to get rid of one or two staffs, we will look at performance alone..i am always very lenient with my staff but when i expect them to run the moment i ask them to walk... sounds like i am a very hard boss eh? damn... im actually not that bad, i joke around with my staff, treat them food and play around with them but the moment i bang my table.. everyone will be quiet.. HAHAHAHA.. damn.. i beleive in when you work, work like hell, when you play, play like hell..hahaha

on a lighter note, my days have been bright and filled with happiness.. being able to talk to my bei bei every day and seeing her everyday... what really brightens up my day is seeing that smile on her face.. it just makes me fall in love with her over and over and over again.. talking to her everyday before i fall asleep and the monent i wake up makes it always a very good start to the day and a good ending to the day.. =)

today is the 7th day, a week has gone by so so quickly and the last week has been the highlight of my life.. =)

2 comments:

- j o a n - said...

I like the last 2 paragraphs...the 1st two ermmm ermmm~~~ ermmm~~~~~~~ hehehehe~~~

7th day luuuu~~ so fast ya bei~~ :D
miss u muachie muachie~~~ The sunflower macam mau "kewl" already. Later i will put under the sun!! hehehe... see u laterzzz

*xoxo*

exclusivelydaniel said...

=) the first two paragraph release stress bah.. hehehe... muah

yea loo... 1 week loo... heheheh u kiss kiss the flower okie.. =)... see u soon bei bei.. =)

muah