Thursday, 9 July 2009

a long long since the last blog..

i stopped blogging because i kept waiting for my beibei to blog then end up both of us no time to blog at all... LOL! today im so free because there is nothing for me to do.. i can only think of my bei bei.. im totally distracted from work today.. i can only dream of my bei bei...

she went to jkt today for a business trip and will only be back aftr 6 days.. sighs.. it will be so so sad.. but it will be over in a while.. after all i have survived LDR before but its only been 6 hours seen my darling but i already miss her like crazy..

bei.. its raining today because my heart is crying out for your love, its crying out because my heart is missing it's partner..

work has been hectic, there seems to be more and more work going on and i somewhat get stressed because the pile never seems to get less but it keeps getting taller and taller.. i wish i can go on a holiday with my bei bei.. =)

it's raining to heavily lately and i managed to take a few photos using my digital slr yesterday.. the rain today is similar but not as heavy...






oooo.. i finally got a salary last week.. its not much and its not little.. i can say that im very comptempted with it.. im finally drawing a salary so i shud be more commited to my work.. =)

5 comments:

Patricia said...

wuuuu got salary liao huh.. isn't it nice.. hehe..
and play more with your SLR camera, should focus on droplets of water la.. like how you use to focus on the food.. HAHAHA.. =p

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

wuu got SLR...sure joan got many many suisui pics soon!!

Rueburn Liang said...

lol? emo side of daniel..joan...ni kan de hao shi, see? hahahaha! luckily im in singapore!

- j o a n - said...

hahaha.....:P

@ pat, im the one who took those pics of food.. ahaha..

@ tze, daniel is still trying to learn how to take suisui pics of meeeee... and seems like every single pics are sui..very hard to choooseeeee... MUAHAHHHAHAHA... ^^

@ Rue, isn't it nice to be away sometimes and u get to miss tat someone showing how much u love tat person?? hehehe... :P

RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com