Tuesday, 24 April 2007

The pressure is getting to me after meeting with lecturers, she was telling us that it's already week 7 and we only have 4 weeks left before handing in our project.. damn suddenly it all came crashing down, there's a whole lot of work to do before finally graduating.. the prospects of graduating is so near and yet so far..i used to tell myself when i finish my degree will be the happiest time of my life but i realised that i had much more to do before i actually finish finish.

I've got the following to complete before finishing my semester on June 22nd, the convocation ceremony will be in October some time so i will go back first but then i was thinking whether i can actually go back or not as i will have to start SMU soon after i finish..

I've got

1 industry project
1 reflection essay
1 personal vision and mission statement (personal statement)
1 Corporate Finance assignment
1 Strategic Management paper
1 Corporate Finance Exam

That's 6 more which are in my way before i finish, hope i can finish the whole thing in time, i received one of my assignments back today, satisfied with the mark i achieved though my lecturer told me i had more in me to write... i wrote well over the word limit already.. haha by about 600 words.. i got a A+ on it.. =) 86% but barely an A+, they start from 85% so yeah..

If all goes well i will finish on June 22nd, i have to quickly pack and get to go back to Brunei for a week or so. If i get into SMU, i will have to start the first week of July immediately, orientation then the first module would be two weeks then i would have a 2 month break which i would probably have to do internship, but probably can do it with a bank in Brunei.

I realised how much pressure i had and e-mailed my dad and ask if i should really do this as that would mean that it's very tight on my schedule but he replied "I Think the Timing is Perfect!", Oh my God.. thats the second time my dad said something which killed me, one was saying my grades weren't good enough for SMU becuase he saw alot of CC which means Cross Credits by the way on my current transcript thinking it was C for Credit...

I almost lost my phone today, thank goodness the lady held on to the phone and answered when i called looking for it.. if not it would be like the 3rd phone that i have lost in Auckland, yes i lost 2 so far, my Motorola E1000 and the P910i which got stolen...

that's all from me for now..



2 comments:

H.M. said...

Wow.. Lots of luck getting ahead with your work *hugs* =)

I've lost a phone in Sydney before, and my iPod in Spain. And once almost lost my wallet in London. Don't worry, at least you didn't lose your phone this time!

P.S. Ceh, damn Google/Blogger, have to log in to comment!

exclusivelydaniel said...

hi!! hehe...

yes i have loads of work.. sigh..i am gonan cry..haha hugs..

anyways wow.. kesian jua u.. phone and ipod.. yeah didnt lose it this time but i lost alot of things over time..haha.. dun trust me with ure phone..=p

i made everyone able to comment w/o logging in.. =)